Thursday, November 11, 2010

What a Hoot - owl fabric * Stoff mit Eulen

Actually, I have some fabrics in my stash at home. Some. Well, to be honest, I have quite many, but to be honest: can a crafter ever have enough of his favourite material? No. (Wink.) And there are so many cute, beautiful, fantastic designs!
Last saturday, I went to Zurich with my DH and little Alba. There are, however, only two fabric shops left in this whole big city, and both are not what I would call "heaven on earth". I'm demanding, I know.

But look what I found: the cutest colourful owls! First, I only intended to buy the fabric with the bigger print, as I had in mind to make a bib with sleeves for Alba. But my DH insisted that I also took a piece of the smaller print. Isn't he great?

I hope to start a project with this lovely fabric very soon. Of course, as fabrics are sooo expensive in Switzerland, is has to bee something very, very nice.

Kürzlich war ich mit meiner Familie in Zürich. Und da lacht mich doch dieser tolle Stoff von Exclusively Quilters aus einem Schaufenster an! Nun habe ich ja wirklich schon ein paar Stoffe zu Hause. Ein paar. Ich bin stoffsüchtig, aber diese Sucht tut ja niemandem weh. Zum Glück war mein Göga auch ganz begeistert davon und hat geduldig mit der Kleinen draussen auf der Strasse gewartet, bis ich meine Stücke gekauft habe. (Manchmal ist es unmöglich mit Alba in ein Geschäft zu gehen, weil sie alles anfassen möchte und unzufrieden wird, weil sie nicht kann - plärr!) Aber diese bunten Eulen sind auch wirklich zu süss, und ich freue mich schon daraus, etwas Tolles aus diesem Stoff zu nähen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers