Monday, October 11, 2010

V.I.B.


A very important bear... A friend of mine, Corinne - she also was my testimony at my wedding -, is a wonderful doll artist (she makes lots reborn dolls, but also ooak dolls). I just realised that a teddy I once made for her is shown in a picture of one of her works on her website. She needs a lot of baby stuff and things in pastel colours, so this teddy seems to be perfect.


Ein "very important bear"... :-) Eine Freundin von mir, Corinne, die auch meine Trauzeugin war, ist eine grossartige Puppenkünstlerin (sie macht vorwiegend Reborn-Puppen, modelliert aber auch Unikate). Ich habe gerade festgestellt, dass ein Teddy, den ich vor einiger Zeit für sie machte, in einem ihrer Puppenfotos abgebildet ist. Für ihre Website braucht sie immer jede Menge Baby-Accessoires in Pastellfarben, und diese Kreation scheint gerade passend zu sein.

Picture Copyright by Corinne K. from AtelierSmallWorld.ch

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog I look forward to following your blog too :-) juliet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers